Me

Me

Thursday 29 April 2010

_A new beginning

Hi, my name is Guillermo and I´m thirty-three years old. Besides I live in Santiago, Chile. I study veterinary medicine at University of Chile. Also I like a lot of things, for example:
_I play Video Games as, "God of War".
_I read some books of J.R. Tolkien, like the Silmarillion.
_I go to the Cinema and I see Movies, such as, "Avatar".Furthermore,I watch films, in DVD at my home.
_ I see Japanese Animation.I´m seeing "SAINT SEIYA:Lost Canvas", this year.
_I play and walk with my dog,its name is "Nikita".
_I listen to music, like "Pink Floyd".

I hope, that with this blog, I can to know a lot of new people and friends, with similar interests.

3 comments:

  1. Hi!!!
    your blog is well!!
    I'm fan of J.R.Tolkien books too, specially THE HOBBIT. and also I like their movies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guillermo!!
    I like japanese animation too!! I never imagine that you have that kind of hobbies. Now I`m watching Detroit Metal City, Did you see it?? Is so funny, I recommend it.
    Nice blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mr Guillermo..
    How are you?
    thanks you for the post in my blog.
    I like Avatar is a the great movie. I hope talk with you about movies or anythings.
    see you ..

    ReplyDelete