Me

Me

Saturday 8 May 2010

Why I study veterinary medicine?

_I decided to become a veterinarian because I like animals a lot.

_I think it is a very demanding career, but highly satisfactory. You must study a lot of knowledge, however, if you think into future, to study medicine veterinary has multiple job opportunities, between the areas that I like more are, wildlife protection, to work with exotic animals, small animal clinic, zoology and histopathology. Moreover, I like teaching.

_I love “Universidad de Chile”, especially human resources, because, most teachers are close and take time to answer our questions. There are a excellence formation, professors are good researchers and most have postgraduate training.

_Also, I really like the faculty, it has green areas that provide a relaxed atmosphere.

_Overall, I agree that become veterinarian is a big responsibility as we work with animal life, besides, there is also a great social responsibility, veterinarians must educate people about responsible pet ownership.

6 comments:

  1. Hi!!!
    Thanks for your post...
    is true, we have very similar ideas about career... that's great!!!
    I am absolutely agree with educating people about animals ...
    and clearly the importance of working with the life of pets...

    bye... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! ...
    how are you?, I agree with career is very difficult and demanding, I think it is commensurate with the level of professional that is required but I am not satisfied with the faculty, I do not think there is a close relationship between students and teachers, not less vocation of teaching ....
    I think the veterinary required comprehensive professional veterinary capable of dealing with the patient and responsible for the patient, apart from that I think matters to us and we were not injected up ... as is as does a syringe ...
    anyway despite my countless critical to the way we are educated, apparently this is the best place ....but mi critical is to a education in general!....however i´m happy in this stage of my life...
    kisssssssssssss!!!!!!!and a hug!!my friend...you known me....i´m crazy...jaja.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I decided to become a veterinarian because I like animals a lot.


    _I think it is a very demanding career, but highly satisfactory. You must study a lot of knowledge, however, if you think into future, to study medicine veterinary has multiple job opportunities, between the areas that I like more are, wildlife protection, to work with exotic animals, small animal clinic, zoology and histopathology. Moreover, I like WF teach.


    _I love “Universidad de Chile”, especially human ? resources, because, most teachers are close and take time to answer our questions. There is WF a excellence formation, professors are good researchers and most have postgraduate training.


    _Also, I really WF liked the faculty, it has green areas that provide a relaxed atmosphere.


    _Overall, I agree that become veterinarian is a big responsibility as we work with animal life, besides, there is also a great social responsibility, veterinarians must educate people about responsible pet ownership.

    William,
    I totally agree with you!!
    well done!!
    check the revisions
    miss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Guillermo.
    I think equal you.
    Our career is fantastic, but has a low employability and i think is the only bad thing. But whit with effort we best veterinarian :D
    I <3 Veterinarian :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. your have good reasons to study this profession,
    I totally agree with you,
    that it is very satisfactory
    see you in the u.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Guillermo ..
    I liked about you wrote the animals and person, I think that peole don´t know the health animal, and we have teach them, but many people never learning.

    good luck my brother
    see you

    ReplyDelete